Friday, October 14, 2011

Preschool Woes

Yesterday I went to pick H & J up from preschool.

The director of the preschool was hollering in each class that there were poop (or #2 as she called it) hand prints on the toilet seat so to check hands.

I expressed sympathy to the teachers but inside I was snickering and thinking how glad I was it wasn't me cleaning the toilet.

Ya know that thing called karma? Or if you don't believe in karma maybe that "what goes around comes around" saying?

We get home and I'm laying H down for her nap. I notice she has chocolate pudding on her shirt.

Wait...she didn't have chocolate pudding. I refused to make any further connections in my mind, because that would make my kid THAT kid in a school full of children who don't have #2 hands.

Until she #2 hand printed my toilet this morning.

Moral of the story? You would think I'd say not to laugh at others when they have to clean up poop. Nope, the moral of the story today is to send your kids to 7 day a week preschool.

No comments:

Post a Comment